Wait, did you read that right? I can hardly remember the last time we went on a date with just the two of us. :) But that's right, we swapped babysitting with a friend and went on an awesome date. We took a picnic to a grassy hill overlooking the Mississippi.
Aren't we cute?

We saw a riverboat and I made Tony promise to take me on one while we live out here. It looks like so much fun!!

Me in front of the riverboat

Then as we were driving home we spotted pirate boats and had to take pictures!!

I mean, who doesn't love pirate boats on the Mississippi River?

Then I raided our piggy bank (really...really I did) and we went to Whitey's and got some awesome chocolate peanut butter ice cream. It was way fun! Best date ever!...Well, maybe not ever, but at least in the last six months. :)
3 comments:
Wow! I am impressed! maybe some day me and Rob can go on a cool date like that! we usally just go to walmart with thw kids.
Yay for dates! I think I'm gonna have to ask my hubby out because we haven't been on a date in months.
You look like you still like each other! That's good! If you lived closer, I'd babysit for you once in a while. (does that tempt you? :)
Post a Comment