Friday, August 20, 2010

And so it begins...

Today was Liam's furst day school. He was so stinkin' excited! He kept telling Emma, "I'll see you tonight Emma, after I go to school." I think he was a little confused on how long school really is. Although his kindergarten is full day kindergarten!!
I couldn't help but think, today is the first day of school life. Only 12 more years and Liam will be done :). Next year Liam will be in first grade and Emma will be in preschool...2 kids in school!! Life is going way too fast!
Anyways, back to today, Liam was extra excited, and extra cute :)
I know I'm bias, but you've got to admit, that's one cute kids.

Emma was not so happy about Liam going. She kept telling me, "Mom, I don't want Liam to leave me!" But now that we are home and she can watch whatever she wants or play with whatever she wants without any fights from Liam I think she's going to like it ;)
Liam feeling a little overwhelmed with all of the hundreds of kids lining up to go into their different classrooms. (He smiled right after this, I promise, he wasn't that overwhelmed), (and yes Fox is in a girl stroller...our boy one is in the back of the car that is with Tony :))
Liam being so brave and walking in line to his classroom. (he's the one with the giant dragon/Toothless on his backpack :)) (and yes, all of us crazy parents followed the kids in line all the way around the building...just like some type of crazy stalkers :))
He did so good!! He didn't even act nervous. He just followed in line and went in and that was the last I saw of him. Maybe I'll take an after shot to put up. My baby boy is growin' up!! :( :)

2 comments:

sisterwendy said...

Your boy IS growing up and you can't stop it :) I can still remember Brad's first day of school and everyone of my kids 1st day. Crazy how fast it all goes. Do better than me and keep a good journal of all of this (I wish we could write blogs back in the day, I'd have it all down and detailed) I'm so excited for you and all the wonderful things the future will bring! Hang on tight, because it will be a fast, crazy, mind blowing ride! xxooxoxxo

Carrie said...

Aww so handsome!! And that toothless backpack is AWESOME!