(Okay so I know this is sideways. For some reason I forgot that when you turn the camera/phone sideways thats the way it records...It looked fine when it was recording. So just lay your head down on your computer desk or where ever and watch, then it'll look normal. :))
This is Fox right before he hit that real, real tired stage. :D Liam is the best brother.
And guess who I found? And guess doing what? That darn kid! Now I'm going to have to get a gate or something.
Oh, and Fox has some time of problem with anything that is on the stairs...He has to have them down on the ground. (My favorite part is the foot flicking part :D)
1 comment:
Dang, he is one cute little boy! It was wonderful to see all your cute little kids! and hear them :) Won't be long before he is running up those stairs! and he does have quite a talented toe flick :) xoxoxo
Post a Comment