Today at my appointment they couldn't find a heart beat.
They finished all of the other appointment "stuff" and then had me wait for another 1/2 hour until they could squeeze me in to have an ultrasound.
I was nervous.
Last time I went the lady I was talking to looked at me (nicely, she was a very nice lady, I just felt stupid) stupidly because I said I hadn't done a home pregnancy test.
"Well then how do you know your pregnant?"
"I would guess it's because I'm throwing up every morning, haven't had my period in two months, and have had three other kids and know what it feels like..."
I went right after that appointment and bought a dollar pregnancy test.
30 second later--Hooray! I was pregnant.
Today I felt stupid again.
What if the test was wrong? What if my body is just faking a pregnancy?
Stupid, I know, but those were my first thoughts. Until I talked myself out of them.
And then they became, I hope my baby is okay. I could have sworn I felt it move, just a little bit, the other day.
That 1/2 hour was agonizing, but I tried to stay positive.
Luckily I did
Introducing baby Bundy #4--
Cutest baby you've ever seen, hu?! (or as my Mom said "cutest blob"). This kid was wiggling and squirming around like crazy, but is a very health baby. :)
I sure miss my midwife. She would have got the baby's heart beat the first time ;). But luckily now we know that I am really pregnant (aha), the baby is healthy, and it's the cutest looking baby blob kid ever.

1 comment:
ultrasounds crack me up . The technician always talks to you like you can actually decipher what is what. yeah right. Its a wiggly bean. Thats all I see. When we told the tech that we didn't want to know the sex last time, she kept hiding the screen from me like I was gonna figure it out if I saw. Nope. I could spend hours looking at those things and still have no clue what gender the bean is.
So glad everything is good with your blob!
Post a Comment