So in late in March (March 29th to be exact...I looked it up), there was one semi warm day. And I may or may not have talked Tony into playing hooky from school (and letting the kids skip) and going to the zoo. So if Tony fails his classes this semester, we all know who to blame...:)
But it was glorious! After a ridiculously long winter, the sky was finally blue and it was jacket weather!! So fantastic and well worth any trouble for skipping school. :)
Blank Park Zoo is in Des Moine. It's little. And half of the animals were put away until appropriate weather. But it was still great.
(PS Fox is this stage where he wants nothing to do with the camera so the majority of these pictures he is either scowling, or hiding...so enjoy...)
Yay zoo!! Now to just make it through these next three weeks of school for Tony then a week of packing and getting ready, then we head to Utah!! Wahoo!! We're taking the kids out of school a week early again (oops :)), and heading out May 24th and then we are staying (at least me and the kids with Tony here and there)...wait for it...until July 7th!! I can not even tell you how ridiculously excited I am about this. :) Yay!! 29 more days. 29 more days.
2 comments:
No zoo is complete without a drinking fountain in a giant animals mouth.
yay for trips to utah! Party at our house!
Im sure AnDee will be inviting you to her birthday party. Its apparently going to be the party of the century. Im not actually sure I will be able to live up to her expectations.
We will be there some of that time, too! I think we need to make some park play days and get all these kids together.
Post a Comment