This baby will be the tie breaker in the family. 4 girls, 4 boys~ so excited to have another addition to the clan! And we do have the cutest babies :D Hope you're feeling better soon :( So you can enjoy the journey. xoxoxoxox (I AM too excited!!!)
so excited for the new addition. On another note, here I was thinking... man this move to Ames must have been tough on Kira because she hasn't written anything on her blog for a very long time. I kept checking and the last blog was the one about dropping your kids off to school right after the shooting. Come to find out, it was my computer! So that's why you haven't seen any comments from me since last fall. I love your blogs and am glad my computer decided to connect in right so I could read them. Love you all
10 comments:
Congratulations you two. We're very excited for you!!
Congratulations you two. We're very excited for you!!
AWESOME and such a cute way to tell everyone.
Awesome!! Congratulations and good luck! :)
a hospital??!!! Dun dun dun ;) hehe I am very excited for this. Can you come home soon so our kids can be friends? that'd be great, thanks :)
The first three are so cute, how can you NOT think of an Episode 4?!? Congrats!!!
This baby will be the tie breaker in the family. 4 girls, 4 boys~ so excited to have another addition to the clan! And we do have the cutest babies :D Hope you're feeling better soon :( So you can enjoy the journey. xoxoxoxox (I AM too excited!!!)
That is awesome! You have the cutest children with the most amazing personalities! I am not biased at all.
That is awesome! You have the cutest children with the most amazing personalities! I am not biased at all.
so excited for the new addition.
On another note, here I was thinking... man this move to Ames must have been tough on Kira because she hasn't written anything on her blog for a very long time. I kept checking and the last blog was the one about dropping your kids off to school right after the shooting. Come to find out, it was my computer! So that's why you haven't seen any comments from me since last fall. I love your blogs and am glad my computer decided to connect in right so I could read them. Love you all
Post a Comment