One day I'm going to do a post on all of the glorious things you can do with a Walmart bag. This is a classic, that worked out super good for a crazy windy, but sunny day. The kids had nasty colds and had been stuck in the house for...well, forever, it seemed. So despite the sicknesses, cough, and lack of real kites, we had to get out for a little while. So we whipped up, once again, fantastic Walmart bag kites. The wind was blowing so hard the kids barely had to move to get these babies flying.
3 comments:
Although I do appreciate the walmart bag kites... I think I might like the bibs you made out of them even more.
they have been known to make good "plastic pants" over makeshift diapers too :) Love the hats the kids had on! :D
How totally fun! Sounds like you all need Vit D and a Humidifier in your home!
Post a Comment