For the next day of our anniversary Chicago trip we went to the Lincoln Park Zoo. It was Fabulous!
Us in front of the Chicago landscape
This is my favorite picture of the whole trip. That seal was one of my favorite parts (except the hippo! They had a hippo!! I about died. It was so awesome. And in a more natural habitat than just concrete...ahem, Hogel.) And look at my cute kids watching it. :)
Liam being a monkey
This is a picture of me in front of the monkey house. Tony said he wanted to take it just because the building was cool, but I know his real intent.
Action shot of Fox chasing a seagull.
Us being birds on the "bird bench," which we aptly named.
You can't really see the birds in the background, but we named them "Little Liam", because, as Liam pointed out, they had a red mohawk, "just like I did that one time, Mom!"
Emma the fierce polar bear
Liam the more happy fierce polar bear
This is a structure in Lincoln park
No comments:
Post a Comment