I don't know if you seen it yet but that's now what we have (okay, ours is a XLE limited and not a SE, but I'm still that cool). But...
Finally after many years of being a one car family we now have two vehicles!!! I'm so super excited!! Sorry the pictures are so dark. It was raining all today and I couldn't get a picture until now, but this is what it looks like (toyota sienna XLE limited 2004). It is the blue mirage metallic...with a name like that it has to be cool.
Contrary to the way this picture looks the kids where real happy to see and ride in the van.
3 comments:
Love your Swagger Wagon! (how do you find these things on youtube? made me laugh extra hard!) It looks like your wagon is an extra cushy ride :) I'll be expecting a ride in yours when I see you next xoxoxoxxo
I love how spread out and comfortable Liam
looks. And um... How did you get so skinny? Darn you and your skinniness!
Looks extra swaggery with plenty of room for many more chillins. Lucky! :) Fab video and you do look extra skinny. I hope to see a reenactment of that video when you roll up to m&d's!
Post a Comment