So I knew that I liked summer before, but now that I have a kid in school, summer is flippin' awesome!! (Said in your best Napoleon Dynamite voice) Seriously though, I love it! (The new van may have something to do with my new love for summer also...) I love not having to be anywhere. We have a lot planned, but it's all fun-er stuff. And I love that my kids are all together. They play so great! And also tease each other into screaming fits so great. It's fantastic. Liam and Emma had their first swimming lessons today. They rocked it...at least I think they did...(they have the parents stay a ways away at picnic tables while the kids swim, aaannndd their might have been a few ladies from my ward there that I decided to chat with rather than watch my kids) but they told me they rocked it. Then we headed home for a delicious lunch of mac and cheese-hence where the pictures come from.
This is where Fox is half the time I make food
Fox growling at me
Fox is not a fan of mac and cheese. Which is funny because this kid eats ANYTHING!- Especially pasta. But this is the second time I've tried to give him mac and cheese from a box. Clearly he likes the real stuff better...good boy...:)
Liam has antlers
He really doesn't like it
1 comment:
I'm with you--summer rocks! Ellie just started her swimming lessons this week too, and on days like today, I'm so happy I get to be a stay-at-home Mom instead of sitting behind a desk somewhere while my kid is off with someone else!
Post a Comment