So I really do have Liam birthday pictures and stuff to post, but I need to write these down before I forget them.
(as seen on Facebook)
Liam-"Mom, what day does the mail come on?"
Me-"What?"
Liam- "Does the mail come on Mondays?"
Emma-(in her 'duh' voice) "Milk comes from cows."
Its like I live in an old folks home...
Liam is playing the PS3 and calls into me, doing the dishes
Liam-"Mom! I have to fight this guy with the white coat!!"
Me-(having no idea what he is talking about, but seeing that it is important to him) "You can doooo it! I know you..."
Liam- "I already died." (Then giggles to himself) "I guess I can't do it, haha"
Emma is running a race (aka running around in circles in the living room), while Liam "rests" on the couch.
Liam-Oh no Emma! Someone is beating you!!
Emma squeals in her high girly squeal
Liam- (after making shooting noises) "don't worry I shot the guy beating you"
Me-(In cleaning the bathroom) "Hey Liam!! We don't shoot guys that are beating us" (all of which was completely ignored by my kids)
Liam-(to Emma) Now all you have to do is beat the turtle
Emma-(evil laugh to herself) "turtles are slow"
Liam and Emma-Yay! Emma won!!
Clearly my kids need a lesson in sportsmanship...
See now aren't you glad I hurried and wrote all that down? :)
1 comment:
They crack me up. What silly kids you have. Can't wait to see them!!
Post a Comment