I kept singing that song to my kids this morning and every time I said "forever" I would get objections. Not from the graduating kindergartener, but from Emma, "It's not out forever, Mom!" :)
Ah, remember
this post and how cute he was, and little ;). Look at how big he is now. I had to take his picture in the same spot so we could see the difference :).

He liked his spikey hair. He said it looked like a motorcycle? I don't know. Anyways- Emma had to get in on the action. Her hair is...well, not done...but curly. :) Her official last day of school was yesterday, but we are having a "last day of pre-school picnic" tomorrow that all the kids are invited to. It should be fun.

And last I got Fox in a few pictures. I absolutely adore these last two pictures. Look at how stinkin' cute my kids are! I know you're a little bit jealous at there cuteness. ;)


I'm super excited for the summer! June is going to be an explosion of stuff going on, we have swimming lessons, birthday parties, scout day camp for the 1st counselor in the Primary (that'd be me), kids to watch, church lessons to teach (one week I am the only member of the Primary presidency that will be there...YIKES!!), friends coming into town (Bryan and Leah, Tony's so excited I think he could cry ;)), and lots of other summery fun. And then we go to Utah!! I'm super duper excited!! We leave on the 2nd of July (Emma's birthday) and drive out. Tony will be there that week and then fly back home and then fly back to Utah and pick us up the second week in August. That's right! Me and the kids will be in Utah for a month and a half!! We are ssoooooo excited, I can hardly help myself! We miss our family. The kids miss their fun cousins. I miss my Mama (and siblings and dad and grammy and in-laws and friends in Utah...and the kids, always the kids :)). We are ready for school to be done and get on to the next adventures in our lives!! :)
4 comments:
i think you have the best summer ever lined up! :) a month and a half! wahooo!
i was the lone primary presidency person one week. we had a lady who was formerly in the presidency come in and help us out by conducting and being in there as another warm body. the kids knew her, so it wasn't TOO crazy. at least it didn't end up being the bradie show. :) is anyone from the stake primary presidency in your ward? you should make them come! ;)
Yippy! For summer and wahoo for trips to Utah! Maybe fox and AnDee could play while you're here? If not... We could ditch the kids and you and I could play?
Liam's hair is super duper cool :) Emma's is awesome :D and Fox is just so dang cute! You have one action packed summer planned! I'm glad I get to be a part of it! We. can. not. wait. It's going to be so much fun!!! And I could watch your kids while you and Chantal Marie play. xoxoxo
hahaha! your kids are great! hooray for summer.
Post a Comment