Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Our life as a Musical
I'm not going to lie. We sing a lot at our house. Okay, I sing a lot at our house. I sing church songs, disney songs, broadway songs, my own word to songs, and every once in a while some hip rock-and-or-roll song. I didn't realize that I had this strange habit of singing until Emma started to mimic me. Emma has started singing her sentences instead of just saying them. For instance, today Emma has sung, "I dropped my fork!!" "You forgot to put syrup on this piece!" "The water is too cold!" "I need to go potty!" all sung to her own tune. It seems she only sings things if she wants us to do them or thinks she's going get in trouble. (It must make it better if she sings it).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ha! So cute! Jordyn sings too, but most of the time I have no idea what she is saying.
oh man. This is like my own personal dream come true.
Now you guys just need to bust out in choreographed dancing.
I wish I could hear that! Geeze, I miss her. Did they get my letter? Did it cost you extra postage. I hope not!! I can't remember if I put 2 stamps on or not...
It runs in the family :) I always wanted my life to be a musical, just like the musical Buffy episode :) Emma is just so sweet! She and Mal would make a great duet- "I dropped my fork!""Sandwiches, sandwiches, barely even human" xoxoxox
Kira,
Hello Friend! I have a blog now! If you email me I will send you an invite! juliedeere@msn.com. I hope your doing well.
Julie
oh, I think the choreographed dancing is coming next...we'd better work on that :) Lis-we got your letter. Thanks!! It didn't cost me anything. And most all she sings is to the tune of the one song you sing about you fingers, you know, "where is pointer, where is pointer, here I am, here I am" (I think you sing it about your fingers... she sings "I see purple trees, I see purple trees" to that tune (there are a lot of blossoming "purple" trees here) and then everything else is one note except for the last note which is slightly higher :)
Post a Comment