There are a few things so far in my life that have brought up nearly every single emotion that I have in my body at once. Child birth is one of those things. At about 8 1/2- 9 months pregnant I feel happy and excited about having a new little being coming, scared to death/nervous about actually going through birth, stressed trying to get everything ready, and every once in a while I cry for no reason. This move is giving me the same sensation. I am happy and excited to be back with Tony and in my own living space, sad to be leaving my family and friends, nervous about leaving my hometown and comforts, stressed because of it all, and every once in a while I cry for no reason or I am mad for who knows why.
I'm afraid this move is going to kill me...
but I thought the same thing about childbirth, and although at times I thought I was going to die I made it, and I have the beautiful fruits of my labor. Hopefully this move produces such fruits. That are just as cute. :)
1 comment:
YOU CAN DO IT! You're so brave. I want you to know that I REALLY look up to you and admire you for doing something this challenging. Jason and I have talked about moving away for awhile...but I just don't know if I could do it. You're awesome!
Post a Comment