Monday, April 12, 2010

Let's Go Fly a Kite

During Spring Break last week, the kids and I decided that it would be fun to go and fly a kite. So we packed everyone up and headed down to Central school. It was awesome! I was a little bit nervous about taking the kids by myself, trying to entertain them and manage to get a kite up in the air, but as soon as I got there the wind took a hold of the kite. I didn't even have to throw it, or run! And then the kite stayed up the whole time until I wound it back down when we were ready to leave. Everyone had a chance to hold on to the kite, and we had a great time!

Liam's awesome Bumblebee transformer kite

Liam flying the kite


Emma flying the kite

For some reason Emma thought she had to run while flying the kite
Even Fox got to fly the kite!
He's the best kite flyer ever!!
And he's extra cute, even when he's drooling :)

No comments: