Friday, April 9, 2010

Blue Skies




Hooray!! For the last two days, it's finally been blue skies here in Utah!! The mud has dried up, and the weather has warmed up, leaving the kids able to go outside!! Yippie (for them and me :)) They found half a shovel out side and decided it would be fun to dig with it. ...My kids and dirt, I don't get it, but they love it!!

Emma looking quite pleased at the dirt she was digging up.
Liam modeling the shovel while Emma had a "bug" in her eye (or at least that's what she told me)
Emma found the shovel but clearly digging is a "man's" job (or so Liam thinks)

Emma hasn't quite learned the basics of digging yet. Like the fact that you have to stand up. No wonder Liam took the shovel. :)
Me and Liam outside! (I didn't even have a coat on! Crazy.)
Emma and I (we're pretty cute girls, if I do say so myself :))
Hooray, for warm weather and blue skies!! Hopefully it stays that way...at least for a while :)

No comments: