Thursday, January 9, 2014

Kira's birthday & New Year's Eve

Can I just say that I have the best husband ever? Because I do. Tony had to work on my birthday night. So the night before my birthday he made me a margarita pizza, something I have been craving ever since I tried one with the Bryners when they came to visit last summer. It was awesome!! Then for breakfast on my birthday he made me raspberry crepes. He know how to win me over. 

After he left for work the kids and I made shrinky-dinks (which where awesome. Thanks Mom!), then I hung out with an adorable 2 month old. I'd say it was a pretty fantastic birthday. Especially since later in the week we went on a date to Red Lobster and then got yummy apple cider and hot chocolate at Starbucks. It was awesome.






New Years Eve was a pretty fantastic day too! In the early afternoon we drove down to Des Moine to meet the Naugle family as they made the trek to Chicago where they are moving. I'm really more excited about it than I should be, but I'm pretty sure we will get to see them more now than when they were in Utah!! Wahoo!! :) When we got back we had a party with friends to go to so we stopped to quickly get a pizza. The pizza was super hot, hence the picture of Tony holding out the window so the freaking freezing temps would quickly cool it down. I thought it was funny, especially when one of the kids commented "I hope no one steals our pizza!"




New years day Tony worked so we entertained ourselves by putting tape on our faces.

The end.

1 comment:

Lisa Summerhays said...

I didn't know the Naugles are moving...and on top of that we've never done tape faces.

The pizza looks yummy. What's on a margarita pizza?