Me-"Fox will you come and put this away?"
Fox-"But I was just pickin' my toenail."
"Fake Christmas trees make me drive crazy!"
"Mom will you keep a look on my toys?"
"Mom, I switched up my mind. I like the name Fox, but my new name is Wolf." (It later changed to Wolfman)
While singing the ABC's when he gets to the lmnop part Fox sings "animal no see," because clearly that makes more sense.
"My pajamas smell like hedgehogs." Said like its a good thing. His pajamas did have pictures of hedge hogs on them.
Fox in the shower- "AAAhhhh!! Its burning!"
Me, franticly- "Do I need to turn it down?!"
Fox, calmly- "no." Several seconds later "But its burning my arm off."
-Last one is from Liam-
After playing single player twister in their room for several minutes I inform them that more than one player can play. Liam replies, "More than one person can play? I think it's a pain in the butt to even have one person do it."
5 comments:
I think that the LMNOP part of the song should be omitted from the ABC song. It just makes things more confusing. When Pep gets to the LMNOP part he just says W. thats it. W. then continues with QRSTUV....
LOVE that!!
LMNOP is right up there with "shall men know" in as I have loved you. Seriously sing the song in your head and it sounds like one word and makes you wonder what a "shalmeno" is.
Ha ha ha ha! That just made my night. All of its great stuff. The shower part is my favorite though.
awesome
Post a Comment