Isn't it fantastic that I am posting about Halloween on Christmas? Hahaha. Well I am.
Halloween was weird this year. A few days before I went into labor we carved pumpkins (and by "we" I mean Tony, the kids, and Yvonne. I supervised from the nice, soft, rocking chair). Emma had a bat mouth pumpkin. Fox's pumpkin has candy corn eyeballs. And Liam drew his own face. It's pretty creepy.
Halloween day I had a few-day-old baby, so I stayed home while Tony and Yvonne took the kids to trunk-or-treat and while Yvonne took the kids to hit just a few neighbor house. I don't even have pictures of their costumes. Mostly because I'm a bad Mom and because I didn't buy them any new costumes this year. They went down into our dress up box and made up their own. Fox was Nacho Libre mixed with Spiderman (the Nacho Libre mask and Spiderman suit). Liam was a old western cowboy (he had a gun, cowboy hat, and long coat made out of a Harry Potter cloak), and Emma was a fairy princess (a dress with wings. I did do her makeup though, so I get some of those "bad mom" points back). But you know what? They got candy and they loved it. It was mostly just weird for me. Next year I'll have a barely one year old and we will be rocking the Halloween scene.
(btw-Fox and Emma are pulling their "most scary faces" in the pictures below)





No comments:
Post a Comment