Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Fox's preschool field trip

So I was given a gift certificate for Christmas and I've decided to use it to get some of my blog printed...About a third of it printed, because my blog is huge! But I've been working on editing the first 1/3 of my blog and it gives me a headache so instead I've decided to post some of my long neglected posts! Yippie!! 

So lets back up to fall time now. See the tree? It's fall. October 25th to be exact. One day before Ander was due (Of course he wouldn't come for three more days but whatever). Grandma Bundy is hanging out with us and Fox has a field trip to Center Grove Orchard!! So we hope in the car and head that way! It was a blast! They had farm animals, apple picking, a hay ride, tractor riding, a giant corn box (that's like a sand box except with corn), a giant slide, bounce pillow, maze, (last 3 not pictured) and cute little set ups like the three little pigs house! Fox had a great time! And Mom and Grandma had a pretty good time too. 










No comments: