Yep, I'm still pregnant. Here's my 39 weeks and 1 day photo. Yes, I do believe I did just eat a watermelon whole...either that or shoved a basketball under my shirt...now if only I could have this baby and have that watermelon/basketball shape disappear and magically be back to my original size. Ah, but the scale says I'm going to have to do a little more work than that ;).
We are super excited to have this little one join our family! Mostly we (I) can't wait!! We are all prepped (as best you can be), packaged (that's right, I've now bought all the diapers, nursing stuff, clothes, ect.) and ready to go. Now if he'd/my body would just jump on board we'd be off :).
The kids are excited too, I think. Fox will randomly run up to my stomach, put his face right next to it and say/yell "Hi, baby!" Then run off. Emma last night prayed that the baby would come out soon. After the prayer she said, "Mom, I prayed that the baby would come out soon, because I really want to see what he looks like." Me too, Emma. Me too.
I've been having many contractions/pre-labor/braxton hicks for the last couple days. So many so that I've thought I was in labor more than once in the past 3 days. But they have yet to produce anything...which is frustrating. I've had one melt down already (which is customary for my baby having), so only like 3 more to go until it's the real thing...and then the 20 or so after the baby gets here and I remember how tiring and hard it can be ;). Good thing these kids are so dang cute!
But I am excited and for the most part in fairly good spirits. I know I wont be pregnant forever...right? I've been trying to stay busy mostly with this little boy, who makes it hard not to stay busy.
Backwards day...or at least he decided it was backwards day in his mind. And yes, even his underwear is on backwards.
Trying on all the jewelry in the store
Super sweet glasses from preschool. I think its a good look for him.
So there you have it. Hopefully the next post will be of some cute little baby. If not, that's cool (I'm working on my patience ;)), this little boy will be here some time...right?




No comments:
Post a Comment