Sunday, October 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Fox!!

My baby boy turned 4 on October 5th. All I can say is good thing that I have another one on the way, or this birthday would have been way too hard ;). I keep telling Fox that he has to stay my baby and stop growing, and he always answers that I have another baby in my tummy, so I should stop worrying about it. :) 

We love our Fox. He is so sweet, silly, crazy, and the biggest tease. His mind is always going and we can't get him to shut up (Really. Grandma Bundy has been here for just over a week and even she has commented on his constant talking.). I love it and it exhausts me all at the same time :). 

He is all about super heroes right now. He loves the Hulk, Batman, Captain America, any of the Avengers, ect.  He also is into a "is this real?" phase. "Mom, are dragons real?" "Mom, are tornados real?" "Mom, is Nacho (El Macho on Despicable Me 2) real?" It's mostly a constant thing, and we try to answer as best and honestly as we can.

He is one of my best buddies. I love him with all of my heart. And even though sometimes I wish he would stop talking for just a little while sometimes, I love to hear what he has to say and see a little glimpse of how his mind works. He makes me very happy, and I am so grateful that he is mine. 









(Tony helped make already messy Emma and Fox a little bit messier)



Happy birthday Super Fox!!

2 comments:

Lisa Summerhays said...

I tell William to stay little too. He tells me that Jesus made us so we grow. It's hard and exciting to watch them become more independent.

Happy Birthday Fox!!!!!! Looks like one fabulous birthday!

Jess said...

His facial expressions are hilarious! Such a cute guy!