Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Memorial Day 2012- I yuv it


On Memorial Day (and other days) my parents pay to have a flag put up in their front yard. Fox thought that the flag blowing in the wind had to be the best game that anyone had come up with. He would chase after it, giggling, with arms outstretched as the wind whipped it out of his reach.


Occasionally he would catch it and hold on to it. 
Not knowing if this was unpatriotic or irreverent or something, I would ask him to let go.

To which he would reply by hugging it tight to his body and saying, "I yuv it."
I figured you can't get more patriotic then that so I would let him do it.

Until he got bored and would let go to chase it again.
 You gotta love the look of pure joy :)

btw- I did 3 more "Utah" post below. Check em out...if you want. If not, that's cool. 
And there are more to come...later.


2 comments:

sisterwendy said...

I'm only going to comment in this here little box :) and not in each of your new Utah posts. (Hope you don't care) These posts and pictures are awesome! They bring back all the memories of your family being here! We sure did a lot of stuff in 3 weeks! Thanks for spending your vacation with us! And in Fox's words~ I yuv it!!!

SOPHIE NY said...

Oh I miss hearing him talk! He is so dang cute!