(Getting the last of the Utah Pictures out of the way so I can post other stuff :))
Grandpa helped Liam and Emma make bows and arrows. They got pretty dang good at shooting them too.
Fox got new glasses while we were there. They ended up in all sorts of cool places. (like Tom's face and the back of Fox's head)
Liam sold rocks. He made enough to buy an Avengers ball.
My mom excellently said she would watch my kids while I did a girls day with some awesome friends! We went to Lagoon. It was a blast!! Seriously one of the highlights of the trip.
(Pay no attention to my crazy smile and crinkly nose...my friends look good in this one ;))
We made Chantal ride the Rocket all by herself...well we went on one with her, but when she wanted to do it (another one) again, she was on her own. That's just how good of friends we are. But I took a picture of her...and won a stuffed animal while she was plummeting to her dead.
1 comment:
All I know is that you have some cool friends. I also know that Liam is going to be an amazing businessman. End of story.
Post a Comment