My Grammy Pugh has always been the best at keeping photo albums. She has a small bookcase full of pictures from when we were little. One day I was looking at them and got inspired to take more pictures. I loved to see the backgrounds in these old pictures, and remember how things use to look, to see the awesome close and hairstyles we had, and to remember everyone together. So I decided to take some random pictures that may help my kids remember stuff. So here are random pictures of Grandma Wendy's house.
Honestly, I don't know what my Dad is doing in this picture. But I'm not going to lie, it makes me erupt in to little fits of laughter every time I see it. I love it. (Emma is taking the picture, btw, that's why it's angled up)
Me and my Mama
1 comment:
haha I love that our stuffed monkey is in the pictures!!
Post a Comment