Last Saturday we headed to Rock Island to watch some go kart races. People from all over came to compete in the race. The city shut down several blocks for the race to be done and it was extra fun to watch the racers fly around corners and sometimes crash (okay, I'll admit it, that was the best part...no one was hurt, don't worry :)). That's all that happened. Not too exciting, but I took some darn cute pictures, so enjoy the pictures from the go kart race track.





We went with our friends the Flynn's, and this is the Flynn kids :)




I think this picture needs some type of heroic Da-Da-Da!! music with it ;)
That is all. The end. :)
2 comments:
Remember how we have the same sunglasses? Weird.
Holy smokes! That photo of Fox in his stroller looks a ton like Will! I never thought that looked that much alike but clearly I was wrong. So handsome.
You guys are having too much fun. You're never going to want to come back!
Post a Comment