Ah-ha I finally got it to work! :)
Yesterday this little boy came up to me and said, "Mom I want to do something fun with you." When I asked him what kind of fun thing he said, "Let's build with Lincoln Logs."

So we built with Lincoln Logs. Liam is an awesome, AWESOME artist. He can draw and build most anything he imagines. I realize that because he is my son, I am somewhat bias, but I really think he is quite talented. :) So we began building and this is what we came up with-
I don't know how many of you readers or fellow blog-stalkers have ever seen Shaun the Sheep, but that little clay-mation, woolly lamb has a special place in my heart. :) Liam decided that he wanted to build Shaun the Sheep's home.

This is the human and his house. In our favorite episode, "Hiccups," he is working on his house on a ladder. So Liam added the ladder. :)

This is the barn where all the sheep live and their pasture. He has the dog watching them. And all but three of the sheep are inside the barn asleep. :)

Here they are all awake and in the pasture. (The scattered little lincoln logs are the sheep. The green barrel is the "fat" sheep :D)

He even has a place for the pigs :)

Pretty good eh?

And, of course, what were we watching on tv? Shaun the Sheep!

For all you who haven't seen it before here a little taste. I couldn't find our favorite one but this is pretty good, until it ends :(
2 comments:
I can't say it enough- I LOVE SHAUN THE SHEEP :) Liam was brilliant to build Shauns farm. I loved the fat sheep:) the video made me laugh out loud and frustrated when it ended early :/ What happened? did shaun get to sleep? Loved the binky sharing bit :) love it and you xoxoxoxo
that's so sweet that he would come up and ask you to do something fun with him.
i'll have you know that i saw a shaun the sheep movie at sam's club and almost got it based solely on your love of shaun. :)
Post a Comment