I'm nervous/excited about the airplane ride I'm going to be taking in four days.
The kind of shake-your-leg, can't-hold-still nervous/excited. (I get that from my Dad :) )
My house is a disaster area.
But I don't want to clean.
So I'm writing a new post
...mostly to waste time.
I get to go on an airplane in four days.
Something that I haven't done in six years.
And I get to take three small children with me.
By myself.
And all of our luggage.
By myself.
I'm nervous.
I get to see my family!
I'm so excited!
I miss them.
Especially the kids.
I'm excited.
But I don't want to clean my house.
I wish someone would invent a teleporter.
That would make life so much easier.
Then I could visit all the time.
And not have to drive three hours
to get to an airport
and go on an airplane
with three kids
by myself.
...
I'm going to go clean my house now.
3 comments:
You brave woman! That sounds so intimidating to me! (Traveling alone w/ three kids...although the house cleaning is kind of out of my comfort zone too.) ;) Hope you guys have a great trip and everything goes smoothly!
We'll make it sooo worth the trip. :) I don't want to clean either. It's too hot. Zaps the energy right out of me. 4 days...hallelujah!
I hear you! We're doing that same thing on Wednesday, but with only one kid. I am totally putting it all off because, if I think about it too much, I'll go nuts!
Maybe we'll be seeing you at church?
Post a Comment