Friday, March 19, 2010

Hey Look Dad!

Tony left for Iowa on Tuesday. For the next month or so, he will be away getting things ready at our new house. So we decided to do a post called "Hey Look Dad!!" So he can see all of the fun/crazy things we are doing. So for the next month there might be quite a few of these ;) Sorry for everyone else.

Hey Look Dad!-Stickers on my face! :)
What a cute kid!
Hey look Dad!! Mallory's sleeping over tonight!!
And we're cheesing it up while she's here!
Hey look Dad!-look at what I can build with blocks! (A fighter ship and two guys-one for me and one for Sophie)
Hey look Dad!-I've got big muscles!
Hey look Dad!-Biter Biscuits!
Hey look Dad!- This is what I look like after biter biscuits! It turns into dry paste so it takes Mom forever to get it off!
Hey look Dad!-Brad and Ashley let me borrow their swing and I can still eat my feet while in it!
We love you Tony!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hi Kira! Oh so cute and hope the month flies by for you! My blog is private for a bit & if you'd like an invite email me. Thanks! Hope all is well!
Carrie
carriedotcom@hotmail.com