Sometimes I fear (just a little bit) about when Emma becomes a mom. If the way she treats her baby doll shows any way how she will be when she becomes a Mom her children are in big trouble. ;)
Today she would throw her baby in the air saying, "WEEEEE!!" and then let it drop. Then, when she wasn't thinking she would bang her baby by one arm into the table over and over again. When I said, "What are you doing to you baby?" She replied, "I love my baby." And hugged it real quick. Trying to be nice to her baby she wrapped it in it's baby blanket but when she bent down to get something her baby fell out on its head.
It's so fun to watch her Mommy a baby.
And she's dang cute while doing it.
*On a side note, look at Emma's cool hair I did today...I was very proud of it and that Emma sat still while I was doing it. :)
Now on to more manly things. Liam decided he was a transformer today and that he would with the help of his might transformers, save the world. Here are his most manly/saving the world pictures.
And this post wouldn't be complete without a couple of pictures from my main 4 and 1/2 month old man. :)
He was doing back bends...
Tony eating Fox's feet.
1 comment:
Oh so cute I love your kids! You not looks so bad your self. I think you are one hot mama.
Post a Comment