Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines and a Rocking Presidents Day

This Valentines Day seemed like three days of Valentines. Liam celebrated Valentines at his school on Friday, so we all had to celebrate Valentines Day on Friday. Then on Sunday (the day Valentines was actually on) we made these sweet little babies.

Liam wrote the names on them (what a smart kid) and then we headed out to deliver.


Here's Emma ready to go. We got out a little bit late so, yes, Emma and Liam are both in their PJ's.


Getting ready to run.


Ringing the door bell.
We only made two stops. One to Brad and Ashley's house, and one to Grandma Clark's house (where we currently live :) ) But the kids loved it! At Brad's house Me and Liam and Emma dropped off the Valentines, rang the bell, and ran. But by the time I got Liam and Emma both back into the car, and headed around to let me in Brad had caught us. We tried to make a speedy get away so they wouldn't know who it was, but when I opened my door to get in and the car light came on, I looked in the back and there was Liam waving at Brad with his biggest smile. (We need to teach the kid a thing or two about Valentines.) Tony did make a grand exit though, by squealing the wheels as we raced away.

Liam didn't have school on Presidents day (the next day), so he decided to celebrate by dressing up as a rock star (he dressed himself) and playing his lightsaber guitar, which turns into a handy gun or bandage dispenser. He walked around the house taking requested for playing slow, fast, Christmas, or scary music. Pretty awesome.




Emma got in on the act by playing her fancy book guitar. (They are saying/playing, "bown, bitta, bown, bown, bown, bown)


Rock Stars!!

2 comments:

Lisa Summerhays said...

I am bummed I missed out on the rockstarness. I'll have to talk the kids into doing such things again when I come to visit. :)

Rob & Kristi Nelson said...

Oh so fun! kids really are so much stinken' fun!