Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Time to go

My parents are going on a cruise tomorrow. In preparation for their cruise my Mom printed out a map and agenda of where they were going to be each day. As I was looking at it Liam asked to see it so I showed it to him and explained, "this is where they are going." He asked "Where we are going?" I responded, no, and then explained that Grandma and Grandpa were going on a trip for a couple of days. Liam thought for a moment then very concerned asked me, "Well, who's going to cook?" (I do help cook around here, I promise!! But he must not realize that) I said, "No, Liam, I'm going to cook. Don't you remember in our other house that I always cooked?" He then looked confused and answered, "Our Dad helped us."
It seems it's time to go and move into our own house/apartment once again, so that my son can realize that I do cook. :)

No comments: