Thursday, September 18, 2014

Sierra and Erik's Wedding

I keep thinking, 'Wait, I know I have other pictures, where are they?' They're on Tony's phone. So sometime, probably 3 or 4 months down the road, I'll be doing a post of "random pictures from Tony's phone"...again. 


Sierra and Erik's wedding was pretty great. Lots of stress and craziness planning it, but lots of fun and happiness when it was going on. 

 First off let me say that I LOVE this first picture and the last picture. I want them both hanging on my wall somewhere. This first one melts my heart. I love my Grammy. And the last one the kids have touched many temples and they wanted to add Timp to their list. 

Second off Sierra had grilled cheese, tomato soup, cupcakes and cotton candy at her "Snow White-ish" themed reception. What could be cooler. 

It was an exciting time at the temple with all of my siblings. One of those things that makes you super grateful and joyful. We were all there!  And it was fantastic. 

I'm real glad that Sierra is happy. And I'm real happy that Erik is part of our family. 
















1 comment:

Chantal Marie said...

Tony looks dashing with suspenders and a bow tie. As does Brad with a tutu on is head.