Thursday, September 18, 2014

Grammy Pugh's Carnival 2014

I swear I'm going to get caught up one day. Any who,

Once again, while we were in Utah we put on Grammy Pugh's carnival. It was crazy because we were also trying to plan and prepare Sierra and Erik's wedding, but after it was all over and done, I was tired and sore, but it was good, just like every other year. Hey, at least this year I didn't cry. Others did, but I didn't, so it's all good. :)

It was a hoopla of a good time. We had face painting (which the black stained my kids' face which was actually pretty sweet, because Fox had tiger stripes and a blackish-blue nose for like a week), and all the other usual games and food and treats. We had SO many people. Seriously the pictures don't even do it justice. The place was packed and there were large lines at almost every game. It was crazy, but everyone loved it and Grammy got to be the bell of the ball, so it was all well worth it. 









No comments: