Friday, June 6, 2014

Last Day of School!

Wednesday (June 4th, ugh) was Liam's last day of 3rd grade and Emma's last day of 1st grade! When did my kids get so old! I'm going to have a 4th grader next year. I remember significantly more about my 4th grade than I do any time before then. How do I have a soon-to-be fourth grader of my own? 

They were excited for school to be done for a while. Okay, that's a lie. Liam was excited for school to be done for a while. Emma told me she wanted ten days off of school and then to go back to school. What a goof.

We made some yummy treats for their teachers the night before. Then later that day Liam had a poetry program that Tony, Fox, Ander and I all got to go and watch. 


Looking like they are super intelligent on their last day of school ;)

Seriously, the cutest 3rd grader I know




They loved their teachers!! We will miss them. But we are excited for summer. I may be more excited than the kids are...

1 comment:

Lisa Summerhays said...

Love your crafty cute gifts!

Mallory wanted to keep going to school. She really liked her teachers and classmates. Now that she's happy a couple of play dates with her best buddies though she's liking the idea of summer more. They are counting down the days until ya'll come!