Nope. Remember that post that I ended by saying that I had better go because Tony just told the kids it was time to go chop our pumpkins with the machete and they all cheered? Here's proof. That's what really happened. Really. And the kids were ecstatic.
Don't worry after the first two or three swings, and us realizing that Fox may cut his own ear off, we intervened and helped him out. And now I have a small pumpkin graveyard buried out in my flower garden. It's actually quite disturbing with little hunks of pumpkin still peeking out of the dirt...
A few days later we decided to take a walk and explore one of the many parks we had yet to visit. This park was pretty cool and had a great path for the kids to ride their bikes on while Tony, Fox in the stroller, and I tried to keep up. A little ways in Emma decided she was tired so we stopped and Tony found some plant that he turned into a dart gun.
They actually worked quite well and we had a mini dart gun battle. In which I won, because I always win. Not really. I just said that to make me feel better. No, Tony won, as always. ;)
And to leave you off with a little joy here's a picture of Fox, fully clothed, in a cooler of water, in the bathtub.
We brined our Thanksgiving turkey in the cooler. So to wash it out I left it in the bathtub to soak. Bad idea when you have a three year old who loves to take baths.













2 comments:
I didnt think you were joking. The thought never crossed my mind that that didnt actually happen.
What a fabulous family! We don't do any of these types of things. No weapons being created or used to slaughter pumpkins... Who knew there was such excitement to be had?!? :)
Post a Comment