Occasionally we box-surf...on the grass...in the middle of summer...'cause we coo' like dat.
OH, look at that baby!!
You may think that, since we are moving, I let them use some boxes and nice stuff like that, but no. These boxes were found near (not in, I'm not that bad) the dumpsters. And yes, they slid clear down the hill. I thought they were quite ingenious for coming up with it. :)
And it fits in with all the other white trash stuff we've done to keep ourselves entertained. I should keep a list-
Walmart bag kite flying
Marshmallow men houses
Walmart bags as bibs
dumpster diving (multiple times)
And now box surfing
booyah
6 comments:
Hmmm, I've been a part of at least half that. What are you saying about me?!
Those shots of Liam and Emma upright surfing are very cool. And, really, I have to learn about these activities on the blog!?!
Oops, I was signed in under Jay. That's kind of creepy...sorry.
Um.... I'm jealous. That's all.
Sounds like a blast, but I'm trying to figure out why you call all those things 'white trash'. I think you need to think of a different name. I've known some TRULY 'white trash people' and I'm sorry honey but you and your kids and your wonderful ingenious ideas to entertain them are NOT 'white trash' qualified!! Love you guys so much.
Sounds like a blast, but I'm trying to figure out why you call all those things 'white trash'. I think you need to think of a different name. I've known some TRULY 'white trash people' and I'm sorry honey but you and your kids and your wonderful ingenious ideas to entertain them are NOT 'white trash' qualified!! Love you guys so much.
Post a Comment