Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A sweet homecoming

The Sunday after Girls camp I was feeling funky. I don't know if it was the camp food, or being worn out, but I was not feeling well. Add to that BYC and a fireside, and by the end of the night I was done! I drove home tired, grumpy, and ready to just crawl in bed and shut out the world.
When I got home I found this note hanging on the door. 
(the bottom says- PS we cleaned up the room for you. We hope it makes "fel" better.)

Then I walked downstairs to find this fort made from all of our empty moving boxes with a whole bunch of hoodlums hiding inside. :) My family is the best and they did make me feel much better.

5 comments:

Lisa Summerhays said...

What a sweet note! I can't wait until Mallory in able to write me full length notes like that. And the fort is like a mansion! So fun.

the fowlers said...

your family definitely is the best.
i love reading about you guys! it makes me wish you lived by us. :)

sisterwendy said...

What a cute note :) Isn't it wonderful that Liam thinks your husband is handsome? :) You really have a fabulous family, makes it easier to have you so far from home to know you all take care of each other. oxxoxox

Sunshine said...

I know my favorite part should be the note, which by the way was just adorable. BUT the fort!! OH what a fort!! Such fun. I'm glad Tony is helping you with your calling by taking care of and having fun with the kiddo's. They(family) do make everything all worth it!

Sunshine said...

I know my favorite part should be the note, which by the way was just adorable. BUT the fort!! OH what a fort!! Such fun. I'm glad Tony is helping you with your calling by taking care of and having fun with the kiddo's. They(family) do make everything all worth it!