Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

Our Easter was pretty low key this year. I had a meeting at 7:30 in the morning and then church starts at 9, so we told the kids the Easter bunny wasn't coming until after church. But it was still fantastic! The kids had fun with their Easter baskets and an easter egg hunt.


Tony had fun too. Look at that excitement!
Fox trying to get sticky bunnies off the wall
My new easter dress. It's super pretty and I love it!

This is how Liam looks when he's had too much candy.

The kids got a few toys and candies. I think I spent a total of $22 for Easter, yahoo...but the kids could care less. Liam got a kite, Fox got a bucket and shovel, and Emma got a hulu hoop. She was so dang cute trying to do it that we had to get it on film. It reminded me of my little sister, Sierra. Whenever she would sing "It's a small world" she would stand in one place and wiggle her bum. Emma is following in her footsteps ;)
Pay no attention to the mess. We went biking the night before, so all of the kids bikes are out. And Tony took care of the kids this morning while I was at my meeting...need I say more? :)

3 comments:

Lisa Summerhays said...

That is the best bum wiggle I have seen in quite awhile. Good work Emma!

Love the dress. What a super fab fabric! Love Emma's skirt too. So cute.

sisterwendy said...

Emma does look just like Sierra did doing her dance! Love it! You look beautiful in your dress <3<3<3 Tony's got a cute curl in his hair ;) Fox looks extra sugary happy and Liam is so dang cute. xoxoxoxo

SOPHIE NY said...

oh my gosh those kids are getting so big and super cute! Emma is great at that hula-hoop!