Thursday, December 31, 2009
Birthday Bash and my Favorite Things
Last Monday was my birthday, and man, oh, man was it awesome!! First my good friend Jen Fugal had her baby boy on my birthday and really what better gift can you get? :) Thanks Jen!! Then, that night I got to go on a date with my cute husband. We went to Red Lobster with gift cards that my dad gave me (thanks dad!). I had delicious wood grilled shrimp and scallops, which is my new favorite way to eat anything. Wood grilled just makes everything taste better!! When I build a house I'm putting a wood grill in my kitchen :) Then Tony took me shopping!! And he tried really hard not to act bored or embarrassed, even when I took him into motherhood to try on new bras. It was awesome!! I got a new nursing bra, and my new favorite nursing pads called lilypadz. They are awesome. Then we got new Egyptian cotton, 700 thread count sheets for a steal of a deal!! The next day my family came over for a birthday bash. Where I was given more of my new favorite things!! I got a cookies'n'cream candy bar (which was gone within the hour, thanks Summerhays family!!) and this cute card, stinkin' cute!! Then my brother Brad gave me a new book called the Hunger Games, my new favorite (I finished reading it yesterday...the day after I got it...it was REALLY good). My Grammy gave me macadamia nut, caramel filled, chocolate covered clusters, YUM! How can those not be your favorite!! And then my mom (I love my mom) gave me a cricut!! Yippie!! It was possibly the best birthday ever!! Yahooty-whooty!! (That's how good it was) :) Thanks everybody for the best birthday ever!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment