So, I should scan in the kids' Christmas lists but my computer is acting kinda funky. And besides, Emma's list is 3 pages long... I do tell them that they can put on anything they want, but I think they went a little over board this year ;) They each designed their own and on Liam and Emma's they have check mark boxes with good, bad, and I really tried to. They both marked I really tried to. The crazies.
Liam--
1. D.S.
2. Legos
3. Lego people
4. I pad
5. Candy cane
6. Nerf gun
7. nerf sword
8. nerf bullets
9. new video game (PS3)
10. New movie
11. New markers
12. more legos
13. board game
14 origami paper
15. minecraft books
16. GI joes/ vehicles
17. crafting materials
18. 20 dollars
19. BB gun
20. Santa hat
21. White board
22. lego city set
23. violin
24. remote control helicopter
25. or car or boat
26. 7-up
27. minecraft PE update
28. laser pointer
Liam also has lately asked for a microscope.
Shirt/pant size-10ish
Emma-
1. Pajamas
2. I pad
3. DS
4. Lego people
5. Santa hat
6. paper
7. giant candy cane
8. Prank book
9.clothes
10. Roller skates (she already has some. What a weirdo)
11. real gun (that's great.)
12. Monster high
(around here she loses track of numbers)
White board and markers
canvas
sea green paint
new swimming suit
orange
CANDY
printer ink (X-ed out)
Homework (X-ed out)
Wonder woman costume
Clay
markers
drawing stuff
puppy (don't you dare)
lego city
lego set
(oh, numbers again)
33. Blanket
34. Bag
Extra. Fake glasses
35. picture
36. Book (X-ed out)
37. Not book (seriously, she's crazy.)
38. Game
39. Fake santa
40. piggy bank
41. pillow
42. paint
35 (again). Chapter book
35 (and again). Stuffed animal
37. shirt
38. movies
39. barbie house
40. Hammer
41. 10 stuffed animals
42. chair
43. purse
44. shoes
(numbers disappear again)
origami paper
small tv
sewing machine
string
basket
icecream
53 (and they're back!). bow and arrows
59. hair things
60. Light up pillow pet
61. 10 head bands
62. lamp
Emma is crazy ;), but she would love anything girly, crafty, artsy....basically she would love anything.
shirt pant size-7/8
Fox-
toy dinosaur (I didn't even tell him to say that, Tom. It's all on his own)
real Thor phone
lego set
"rest of my batman suit" (evidently the mask and cape weren't enough)
soft blanket with Thor on it
cool picture
really good hero suit
Any super hero weapons
nerf gun
own box of markers with cool colors
super hero lego
hands and feet of hulk suit
nerf gun
golden and green ninjago
nerf gun bullets
Lego hulk
super hero game
chocolate bat
notes of Fox- He loves anything super hero, dressing up, building things and anything manly and tough. ;)
Shirt/pant- 5/6
Ander-
Anders a baby. Whatever you get him he will play with the packaging more than the gift ;)
As far as clothing goes he's currently size 18 month :)
Tony and Kira-
Coming soon....
:)
(I'll update it after Tony gets home and I can talk to him...some of the things I have on my list are serger sewing machine, kitchen aid, crockpot, good water bottle, unpicker, photoshop, long cute necklaces. Haha! I'm not pricey at all, am I :) )
1 comment:
Some of my favorites from this year:
7-up
Sea green paint
chocolate bat.
P.S. Its not called an unpicker! Its called a SEEM RIPPER!!! Didn't Mrs. Manuella teach you anything?!!! :)
Post a Comment