I'm not going to lie, the last two winters in the midwest have been horrible and SO long! We've been trying to will spring along, and now its finally starting to feel like spring (that's probably how I can write this post without crying ;)). But in February and most of March it seem Spring would never come. It's bitter cold during the winter, so we don't go out much. It got so bad that when it wasn't negative we celebrated, and I made the kids walk to school ;) (what? They survived.). When it got to the 30's it was like a heat wave and I bundled up Fox and Ander and we went for walks just to get out of the house. I'm very grateful that it's finally starting to warm up! Come on Spring!!
During Spring break we also headed down to Des Moines and went to the Science Center of Iowa with the May's. It was a fun day out with friends.











1 comment:
Im not gonna lie, I don't know if I can do another winter like that. If its like that next winter I may just pack everyone up and head to florida. You in?
Post a Comment