Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Picture Day

Today is picture day at the kids school. So I decided to set up my own picture day at home and see who got the better pictures. ;)  (Sorry about the graininess of the pictures. One day I will buy a new camera...one day)







I haven't seen the pictures from school, but I'm pretty sure I won. hehehe

3 comments:

sisterwendy said...

Oh heck!!! Those are the cutest pictures ever! They make me giggle just looking at them. You really caught the kids personalities. I declare you the winner of picture day. (these just got me more excited to see you all! CAN'T WAIT

Becky said...

Love these kids!

Angela said...

Those pictures of Fox make me want to punch my computer screen. That first one is AWESOME. That first picture of Liam is SOOO GOOD. You totally won. I love how you can really make your kids laugh. I'm losing my touch with mine...may not have ever had it.