Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Melts your little heart

Blogging has been slow. We have been sick. Not that I haven't had something to blog about, but two weeks ago the kids and I had the flu, on different days. This week Emma and Fox have some death cold/cough. I'm done with winter. Really. Even though it hasn't been that bad of a winter. But maybe that's the problem. Their hasn't been any really cool or big snow storms. No worth-mentioning wind, rain, or hail storms. It's just been blah. Cloudy, but nothing else, and I'm done with it. Alright, I'm done complaining, now on to what I got on here to blog about- a few melt-your-heart pictures.

I took this one Sunday when Fox was in the beginning stages of his death cold. :) Who doesn't love sleeping with a little pudgy arm on their face?

On Valentines day eve I put out a gift bag for each member of the family and told them that in the morning the kids could write notes/ draw pictures for each other. This is mine from Liam.

"I love you mom. Frum Liam yoor baby" I LOVE it. I always cradle and kiss Liam has he desperately tries to break away and tell him that he's my baby. I remind he has he walks by that he's my first baby, and he's always going to be my baby. I tell him "I love you, baby boy." I love, love, love this note. :)

3 comments:

Lisa Summerhays said...

So cute! Are you all feeling better now? I am ready for a real winter or summer too. This blah weather is bugging. :)

Shauna said...

Ahhhh. So cute...all the way around. Hope you are all feeling better. And I agree--enough WINTER already!

sisterwendy said...

I love your pictures :') They are both truly heart melters. The note was so sweet, brought a tear or two to my eyes :) can't wait til May. xoxoxoxo