Thursday, January 12, 2012

A little bit of awesome randomness named Fox




Yes, this is what we proudly teach our children. And the red homeless boy hat pictured above-I don't know why he is so attached to it, but he is, and he wears it every where! And I always thing to myself, "I cloth my child, and feed him, occasionally bathe him, so why does he want to look like a homeless child?"

3 comments:

Chantal Marie said...

Homeless or not... That hat is amazing! If you find one in my size, send it this way.

Katie and Levi said...

I love the socks on his hands. Danny is obsessed with having socks on his hands too. He won't leave gloves on... but he is always putting socks on his hands. It must run in the family.

sisterwendy said...

love that boy! It was great to get to hear him talk!!! "Why I oughta" ? Where did he get that from?? hahaha