We decided to make gingerbread houses while Grandma Bundy was here. We spoiled ourselves with ridiculous amounts of candy and let our/the kids imaginations run wild. I'm never real good at making the gingerbread, I always make too little, so this year our roofs (rooves? roofes?) are made out of cardboard. 'cause we're cool/ghetto like that. :) My favorite part was the fisherman that Tony and Liam created (pictured below). Liam worked with Tony, Emma worked with me, and Fox ate candy while Grandma worked on theirs.
Those are some pretty cool houses! You really did have a ton of candy! I think I would have been right there with Fox eating more candy than I put on the houses :) The marshmellow roof was extra awesome, and the fisherman was brilliant! The kids (that I saw) looked like they were having a blast! Was Fox off eating candy in the corner somewhere? :)
1 comment:
Those are some pretty cool houses! You really did have a ton of candy! I think I would have been right there with Fox eating more candy than I put on the houses :) The marshmellow roof was extra awesome, and the fisherman was brilliant! The kids (that I saw) looked like they were having a blast! Was Fox off eating candy in the corner somewhere? :)
Post a Comment